Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,494 ($5,336) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)