Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22739 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €1,964 (8,638 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)