Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01522 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €659 (43,278 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)