Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,722 (3,365 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)