Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16016 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,404 (R$ 8,766) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)