Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,201 (COL$5,299,152) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)