Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 49% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,132 (₨100,158) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)