Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 (C$5,494) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)