Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,890 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)