Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,145 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)