Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09716 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 (33,236 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)