Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,651 (3,231 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €26,990 (about 1 hour ago)