Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,949 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)