Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 45% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)