Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,582 (CH$1,412,928) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 65,850 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)