Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,360 (16,411,215 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)