Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15693 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,381 (R$ 8,797) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)