Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)