Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,144 (COL$5,093,515) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)