Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09523 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,444 (kr 46,671) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)