Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 (4,477 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)