Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,847 (AU$4,702) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)