Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 45% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,903 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)