Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00791 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,994 (¥504,558) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)