Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00809 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,105 (260,084 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)