Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03797 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,825 (Mex$ 48,057) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)