Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01125 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 27% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,529 (135,831 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)