Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)