Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00110 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,677 (CH$1,526,622) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$66,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)