Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14701 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (GH₵22,181) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)