Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,195 (﷼ 108,965,168) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)