Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24034 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (S/. 8,044) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)