Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,435 (168,708 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)