Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09689 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,964 (40,910 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)