Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09404 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 (kr 40,745) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)