Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 ($3,615) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 4 hours ago)