Cost of living in Singapore vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 92% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,041 (SGD $6,554) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)