Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,112 (9,569TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)