Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,353 ($3,953) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)