Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.106 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,850 (£2,576) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)