Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12200 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 31% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,490 (20,411元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (38 minutes ago)