Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,614 in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 3 hours ago)