Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,905 (₩4,074,400) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)