Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,489 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15602 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,789 (R$ 11,467) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)