Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15602 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,245 (R$ 7,978) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)