Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15601 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,165 (R$ 7,470) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 5 hours ago)