Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,582 (RD$ 109,636) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)