Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,400 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)