Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,393 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €1,909 (CH$1,784,158) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)