Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (44 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)